Sunday 10 February 2013

Kiss me beneath the milky twilight


Kiss me beneath the milky twilight - Sixpence None The Richer

When I went to Paris for the first time I walked out onto my balcony that overlooked the road of the Gare du Nord and played this song on my mp3 player.  I stood there for a couple of minutes and just thought to myself quietly.  It was actually valentines day, and like usual I was alone.  One thing that drives me insane are people who moan about being single.  Haven't they watched SATC? It taught woman everywhere that being single can be a choice, but it seems like so many people out there feel the need to get into a relationship.  I don't need someone to define who I am, but if you want your Edward Cullen, go out there and get him.  I guess I can't really understand peoples logic when it comes to love, after all, I've never been in it.

This look is dedicated to Twilight.  Love it or hate it, it's been apart of our lives, and it brings back fond memories of watching these films with some of the people I care most about in life.

Tags: twilight makeup look, edward cullen makeup, vampire makeup, horror makeup, twilight makeup

Makeup products used:
Illamasqua rich liquid foundation 100
Illamasqua cream foundation 100
Illamasqua liquid metal in phenomen
MAC eye shadow in gesso
MAC fluidline eye-liner gel in blacktrack
MAC powder eye shadow in carbon & ambience
MUA eye-liner in snow white

No comments:

Post a Comment